Saving money is always a good idea
What is Term Deposit?
Term Deposit is a safe investment that is carried out through an agreement between the individual and the bank, for an amount of money and maturity determined by the client. Depending on the amount, the individual client benefits interest according to the set term and currency.
How it works?
You just have to visit one of the Bank’s branches at the customer service officer. Our employees will immediately advise and proceed with the opening of your deposit.
Advantages and Features
- You can open a Term Deposit in different currencies
- Automatic renewal, without having to appear at the bank.
- Deposits could be a joint account on behalf of one or more persons.
- Safe and practical investment.
For any additional information on deposits, always make reference to the updated deposit interest bulletins published in our branches and on our official website, as well as to the working terms and conditions.
- Identity Card
- Registration Form (for new clients) or updated one for existing clients.
- Contracts with the Bank
- Income declaration form and supporting documents. (Depending on the amount)
Credins Bank Kosovo is part of Deposit Insurance Fund of Kosovo.